- I have a brilliant idea for a talk.
- Talk accepted.
- Just realized that many other people have talked about my idea before. I’m an impostor.
- I don’t know where to start. Let me at least write down some initial notes.
- I have too much, where am I going to fit everything?
- [the night before the talk] OK, it’s manageable in the time I have.
- [minutes before] Why have I put myself in this position? If I survive, I’ll never do this again in my life.
- [just after the talk] Phew, it wasn’t terrible. I’m happy that it’s over.
- [months later] My last talk went great and I was brilliant. I have another idea …
Don’t miss this one:
Digital Labin 2019